Cutting Board Care:
- After use, wipe the board clean with soap and warm water. Rinse with warm water. Immediately dry well.
- To remove strong odors (onion, fish) the board can be scrubbed with a salted lemon half or white vinegar.
- The board should be treated regularly (1-3x/month) with food-safe mineral oil or board wax.
- Do NOT place in dishwasher or allow to soak in water. This will destroy the board.
- Do NOT treat with cooking oil (olive, vegetable, canola, peanut, etc.), as it will turn rancid.
- For greatest longevity, dry and store on board's side.